Clinical Project Manager Jobs
The medical and pharmaceuticals sector is heavily regulated and clinical project managers are a crucial part of improving the services that the healthcare industry can offer. iNTECH recognises the need for talented professionals in industries such as clinical & pharmaceuticals, automotive and energy, amongst many others.
Clinical project managers can be utilised in a range of roles in the pharmaceuticals sector, but they will typically oversee and coordinate clinical trials.
As a clinical project manager you may be responsible for:
• Creating and evaluating budgets before and after completion of a project.
• Creating quality guidelines
• Assessing the failures and successes of a project.
• Generating new ideas which may improve processes or productivity.
• Working to specific deadlines and prioritising tasks to ensure completion.
• Managing members of your team and delegate duties.
• Arranging for the delivery of trial products or supplies needed for project.
• Ensuring compliance with regulatory demands and internal policies.
Outside of these typical duties, clinical project manager jobs may require candidates to become invested in other decision making processes. You may be asked to contribute to sourcing a clinical research organisation to collaborate with for a clinical research study. You will be required to supervise the clinical project team and facilitate meetings to address project issues. You will also act as the point of contact for reporting project progress to senior members of staff, in addition to making new suggestions for projects which will develop the institution.
Candidates will generally require the following for a clinical project management job:
• Educated to a bachelors level in pharmaceuticals, life sciences or other medically related field.
• Demonstrable experience in a project management role, medically related preferable.
• Other qualifications such as Prince II or a Masters also beneficial.
• A minimum of two years in a Clinical Project Management job.
If you’re looking for clinical project manager jobs and want the opportunity to work with an established pharmaceuticals company, contact iNTECH today.