Head of Receptionist
Description: Job title - Head of Reception
Location - Bangor.
Salary- up to £10 per hour plus benefits
A leading hospitality business in the Bangor area, with a prestigious reputation for exceptional customer service
My client is looking to recruit a Head Receptionist .
The ideal candidate will have experience in hospitality or hotel reception work.
Duties will include: -
1. To supervise the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards.
2. To manage reservations ensuring that the bookings team are processing all enquiries accurately.
3. Recruitment, induction and training of receptionists and meeting room co-ordinators
4. Leading, monitoring, motivating and inspiring the team; providing guidance and support.
5. Review of existing standards and procedures while implementing new best practices to ensure a seamless delivery of Front of House Service
5. On-going development of skills and knowledge for the FOH team.
7. Produce, manage and operate the reception rota, checking future planned absences, planning cover and ensuring overtime is provided when necessary
8. Manage the implementation for any change or upgrade in software systems
9. Monitor budget and produce weekly/monthly reporting where applicable
For more information and to apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering email to explain why you feel you should be considered for this post.
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
iNTECH Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.
Please note: All calls are recorded for training, quality and business purposes.
Head of Receptionist