Electrical Fitter / Panel Wirer
Summary: Electrical Fitter / Panel Wireman required!
This is working for an Oxfordshire based Machinery and Equipment manufacturer.
Electrical Fitter / Panel Wireman required!
This is working for an Oxfordshire based Machinery and Equipment manufacturer
Salary is £25,000-£30,000 dependant on your experience - expect a practical assessment at interview stage!
Benefits will include a pension, life assurance and overtime as well as 25 days leave (Plus bank Holidays)
Standard working hours: 39 hours per week working 07.45 - 16.15 Monday - Thursday. On a Friday, you will only work from 07.45 - 15.15 with a half hour for lunch on each day.
The main objective or this role will be Electrical Wiring and the associated Mechanical Assembly of Control Panels for Machinery.
It is expected that you will educated to the minimum level of a C&G or an NVQ in Electrical, but also have additional mechanical fitting experience too. You may still be considered if you have no qualifications, but can demonstrate the right experience.
Main tasks and responsibilities: -
- Panel Wiring whilst adhering to wiring practices and procedures
- The efficient use of equipment to achieve your manufacturing targets for on time delivery in full, without compromising quality
- Ensure good standards of personal discipline and good housekeeping.
- Work to safety standards, requirements and regulations
- Slinging and lifting loads in a safe manner
- Implement good working practices, both personally and within your department, to accomplish organisational goals
- Be actively involved in the development and implementation of the Integrated Management System
- Follow the IMS to ensure Company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Adhere to all Company Policies and Work Instructions
- Escalate to your Line Manager whenever an uncontrolled risk is identified
- Report all accidents/incidents and near misses immediately to your Line Manager
- Actively participate in team meetings and participate in problem solving activities
- Communicate Continuous Improvements and suggest safer working practices
- Any other reasonable activities as requested by your Line Manager that are not included on here!
Previous experience in a similar role doing Electrical Panel Wiring and Mechanical Assembly / Fitting is a must!
For more information and to apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering email to explain why you feel you should be considered for this post.
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
iNTECH Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.
Please note: All calls are recorded for training, quality and business purposes.
Electrical Fitter / Panel Wirer