Summary: Are you an experienced Product Manager from a NPD Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical Manufacturing background?
Description: Are you an experienced Product Manager from a NPD Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical Manufacturing background?
This role is based out of the Home Counties and commutable from multiple towns such as Luton, Bedford, Milton Keynes, St Albans, Hitchin, Stevenage to name a few.
The main purpose of this Project Management role will be to lead and drive multiple projects from concept to completion supporting new customer projects. This is specifically aimed at driving new product launches for increased revenue.
The salary range for this role is £50,000-£55,000 per annum dependent on your relevant experience.
Main responsibilities: -
* Manage customer based Projects from initiation concept through to customer launch
* Supports the Technical, Quality, and Operations departments by performing new product development functions (e.g. Validation Protocols, Test Reports, etc) to meet customer requirements
* Develop, communicate and execute project plans to take a market or customer idea concept or process/material improvement from feasibility phase to commercialization, transforming the idea into a commercially viable, financially attractive end product for customers
* Define and monitor tasks, milestones and risks throughout the project
* Lead teams to execute project deliverables meeting required timelines while communicating changes in scope and/or timing to all appropriate functions
* Lead client engagement relationship and communication for projects
* Identify, log, analyse and manage potential and actual issues and risks, taking corrective action by tackling day-to-day issues head on
* Manage relationships between Research & Development and Production; work with teams to scale up the final design from the Laboratory to a product that can be reliably manufactured with a validated production process
* Have the ability to manage internal process improvement projects as they become available including but not limited to: raw material qualification and production process improvements
* Support Continuous Improvement initiatives in all aspects of delivering a project
Background I need in you: -
* Project management skills: setting and monitoring the scope of the project, actions and timelines, risk analysis etc
* Customer interaction, specifically to understand their expectations, their user requirements and the design criteria throughout the project
* Excellent Leadership skills
* Ability to transform concepts into a finished product
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Problem solving and decision-making skills
* Self-motivated to work independently or in a group
* Follows safety rules and keeps work area in a safe, clean and orderly manner
* 5 years' project management experience where you have led teams in manufacturing environment
* Experience in communicating with customers, suppliers and stakeholders
* Medical device knowledge of CE, FDA and GMP experience
* Degree calibre in a Science or Engineering subject
Desirable skills, experience and qualifications: -
* Skilled in a Project Management software
* Knowledge of SAP
* Experience in ISO:13485
* A Project Management Qualification/Certification
For more information and to apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering
email to explain why you feel you should be considered for this post.
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role, you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
iNTECH Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.