Summary: Go on, clink on the job specification!
Description: Are you interested in joining a dynamic process / continuous improvement team for an expanding semi-automated manufacturing facility based in Peterborough?
The team has a good mix of life experience and educational qualifications, so I need someone who can come in and provide vision, leadership and guidance to this group.
I am looking for proven practical experience in the job rather than just a qualification alone. I am looking for a person with a good mix of theoretical and practical process development knowledge who can apply it in a logical manner. Whoever is successfully hired will need to be flexible and adaptive to the ever changing and fast pace of this unique manufacturer.
You will need to be confident and assertive with a good level of resilience. Having the ability to manage your own work well is a must.
Core Skills Required:
* Process Control - Knowledge of Process flow, Cause and Effect, FMEA, control charts, control plans, statistical process control
* Analytical Skills - Minitab or advanced excel knowledge and design of experiments experience
* Problem solving skills - from 5 whys to fault tree analysis, even Anova (multi-variable) analysis
* Creation of work instructions, SOP's and cleaning
* Project management experience
* New product introduction
* Lean knowledge - change over reduction and the tools
* Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
* 6 Sigma green belt +
* New plant introduction
* Process modelling / simulation
* System controls - mechanical and electrical knowledge
* Able to complete risk assessments