Summary: Intech are currently working with one of the world leaders in the design and manufacture of exhaust gas control systems for on/off highway and marine diesel engine applications
We are currently looking for a Quality Engineer to support their Quality department. You will be experienced in Quality from within a production/automotive/engineering background
Reporting to the Quality Manager you will have 2 years' experience having worked in a similar role before
· You will check finished products for all customers by set inspection criteria
· You will keep accurate records and update documentation
· You will carry out other duties as directed by the Quality Manager
· You need to be flexible in terms of your ability to work short notice overtime dependent on the workload
· You must have 2 years' experience of working in a similar quality engineering role ideally within a production/ automotive/engineering factory environment
· You will have experience of working and programming 3D Coordinate measuring machines
· You will have good IT skills (ideally in Microsoft Office packages) & will be a team player
· You will have a good understanding of OEM customer demands
· You will be able to meet quality targets for each shift
· You will ideally have a production NVQ Level 2 or above
· You will preferably have experience of working in a quality department within an automotive assembly environment
· You will have good quality experience and a good understanding of the equipment used
· You will have good quality awareness with root cause analysis experience
· You must be physically fit with a good level of manual dexterity
· Full training will be given
· Ability to work with minimum supervision, individually and as part of a team
· Good communication skills (written and oral) and a professional manner
· Able to prioritise own schedule of work and show good organization skills
· Ability to interact with staff at all levels
· Flexible to work short notice overtime and shifts
· Needs to have a "can do" attitude
This is a varied, challenging and interesting role working in a result driven fast paced development environment. If you feel you have the skills and background for this role then please send me your CV an contact Warren.
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
iNTECH Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.
Please note: All calls are recorded for training, quality and business purposes.
Location: County Durham