Sales Support Executive
Description: Sales Support Executive
Our client is the UK's leading independent manufacturer of labelling solutions for electrical/instrumentation/data& telecom. With an enviable reputation for bringing innovative technologies to the industrial and commercial market, they have been successfully meeting and exceeding customers' expectations since 1995.
An independent manufacturer of labelling solutions to the construction and telecoms industry is expanding and now have a new position for a motivated person join their sales division.
Reporting to the managing director you will be required to provide telephone support to the new and existing customer in India and GCC countries with assisting them with the best solution to their enquiry. This will be achieved by learning the company's product range and in house training.
* Impeccable customer relationship skills, with the ability to communicate clearly & effectively in person, email & via telephone
* Excellent business research and presentation skills
* Understanding of sales techniques and the resilience required to pursue client approaches and assistance in converting into sales
* Ability and knowledge to undertake business development research
* Excellent ability to work within a team and have good inter-personnel skills
* Ability to work independently, be self-reliant and give attention to detail.
* Energetic multi-tasker, who will be prepared to have a flexible attitude
* Be able to work effortlessly in all Microsoft Office packages
* Ability to produce accurate and detailed reporting
* Had a background in engineering or IT either to degree level or worked in an engineering or technical environment
Suitable candidates need to be highly motivated individuals with some proven background working in a sales support environment where providing excellent customer service is paramount. You will ideally have exposure to dealing with overseas clients and not afraid to pick up the phone to deal with customers and chase up new leads. You will also need to be capable of learning the technical specifications and capability of their labelling equipment, peripherals and associated software.
This is a varied position also requiring the ability to research market sectors identifying opportunities to sell their products into new customers in addition to maximising existing customers.
If you are from a sales background of either technical sales, retail, commercial, estate agents or similar with a technical understanding. Can do attitude and hunger to succeed then this could be the job for you.
For more information and to apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering email to explain why you feel you should be considered for this post.
By sending us your CV, you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
Sales Support Executive